- Ginger Huber
- Date of Birth:
- United States
- Resides in:
- Orlando, Florida
2018 is the year of Red Bull Cliff Diving anniversaries: 10th World Series for the men and season 5 for the women – and Ginger Leigh Huber has been there all along. At 43 she still feels comfortable on the podium and so she won a 2nd and finished the 2017 season as 4th overall, despite her withdrawal from competition at the season finale in Chile due to injury.
The Florida-based diver might not be afraid of dizzying heights, but astonishingly she is of tiny mice... Besides this confession, the American has dedicated her life to diving and has never stopped promoting the sport – from coaching and training to judging and, of course, competing. The 'ESPN body issue' model has tons of experience and is happy to offer it to her younger diving mates. It's no surprise that sports psychiatrist would've been her second job choice.
• 2016 - 2nd Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series in Shirahama (JPN)
• 2016 - 3rd FINA High Diving World Cup
• 2015 - 2nd Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series in Polignano a Mare (ITA)
• 2013 - diver on "Splash"
• 2013 - 2nd Red Bull Cliff Diving in Malcesine, Italy & 2nd place FINA High Diving World Championships
• 2008 - Diving official for Acapulco Men's diving competition
• 2003 - 6th Acapulco women's cliff diving competition