- Adriana Jimenez
- Date of Birth:
- Resides in:
- Mexico City
A passionate dancer who hates running for some reason but definitely one of the world's best cliff divers – Adriana Jimenez from Mexico City. A lovely personality, that never runs short of surprising the people around her with small gifts and a big smile.
In 2017 the Mexican powerhouse –easily underestimated because of her sweet looks- started as 8th in Ireland but moved straight on to winning the second stop on the Azores –her first win ever in a World Series. Although she couldn't repeat winning a stop for the rest of the year, her performance was steady enough earning her the 2nd place overall, making 2017 her most successful season ever. In July she topped it off with a silver medal at the FINA High Diving World Championships.
Before 'Ady' stepped onto the 21m-platform to become a constant force in the women's division, this joyful athlete was able to secure a place in the Olympic Games for Mexico in 2004 and was ranked amongst the country's best cheerleaders.
• 2017 - Winner Red Bull Cliff Diving Women's World Series in Azores (POR)
• 2017 - 2nd FINA High Diving World Championships
• 2015 - 2nd Red Bull Cliff Diving Women's World Series in São Miguel, Azores (POR)
• 2014 - 2nd Red Bull Cliff Diving Women's World Series in Yucatán (MEX, wildcard)
• 2004 - 19th 10m Platform World Cup and Pre-Olympics in Athens (GRE), securing a place for Mexico in the Olympic Games