The best cliff dives from the last Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series stop in Ireland, based on the judges' scores, and it's the runner-up on Inis Mór, Steven LoBue, in first place, with a near-perfect execution of a back triple somersault with three twists.
1. Steven LoBue (Back triple triple)
2. Jonathan Paredes (Back triple with two twists)
3. Jonathan Paredes (Front triple with one and a half twists)
4. Orlando Duque (Flying front somersault)
5. Jonathan Paredes (Front double with one and a half twists)