- Cesilie Carlton
- Date of Birth:
- United States
- Resides in:
- San Antonio, Texas
Cesilie Carlton combines her job and her practice routine working together with her husband at the Harmony of the Seas, a cruise ship, as – guess what – a high diver and thrills her fans with videos from these sessions on social media.
The Texan became the first wildcard diver to win a competition (the off-the-cliff meet on the Portuguese Azores in 2015) and won the inaugural world championship title for high divers in 2013.
Despite a victory in Mostar (BIH) in 2017, an overall poor season meant that she failed to keep1 hold of her permanent status.
• 2017 - 1st Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series in Mostar (BIH)
• 2016 - 2nd Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series in Possum Kingdom Lake (USA) and Mostar (BIH)
• 2015 - 1st Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series in São Miguel, Azores (POR) as a wildcard
• 2014 - 3rd Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series in Possum Kingdom Lake (USA)
• 2013 - FINA High Diving World Champion
• Njcaa spring board champion 1 and 3 meter
• Level 10 competitor gymnastics
• EFSL swimming championships youngest competitor
Final rankings in the World Series
2016 - 3rd overall
2015 - 3rd overall
2014 - 6th overall