- Yana Nestsiarava
- Date of Birth:
- Resides in:
In 2018 Yana Nestsiarava became the first Belarusian to have secured a permanent ticket. Earning this status was everything but easy for the then 25-year-old, considering a very unpleasant kidney infection she suffered from after her strong start. Most of her appearances in the aftermath were accompanied by steady lower back pain, which naturally is nothing one wants to deal with when it is about hitting the water at up to 85 km/h.
The Minsk-based diver certainly proved that she is a tough one and finished off the year with a podium in the grande finale in Italy to qualify through the 2018 World Ranking for her 2nd fully-fledged World Series.
Hopefully back in full power, the humble and hearty athlete will once again get the chance to leave her mark in the women's sixth season.
• 2018 3rd Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series in Polignano a Mare (ITA)
• 2017 2nd Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series in Inis Mór (IRL) & Lago Ranco (CHI)
• 2017 3rd FINA High Diving World Championships
• 2015 3rd Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series in Polignano a Mare (ITA, wildcard)
• 2015 3rd FINA High Diving World Championships & FINA High Diving World Cup